I’m an enthusiastic and award-winning freelance digital strategist, manager, trainer, speaker and writer working across a number of clients, largely in the tech and culture sectors, as well as with youth-focused brands.
I’m known as being a really big fan of the Internet – devices, networks and content. But I also think our relationship with tech needs to be addressed and considered.
I’ve worked with:
– globally established brands including the Nike Foundation, Marks & Spencer, Pottermore, Toshiba, Samsung, EE and Universal Pictures
– institutions including Barking and Dagenham Council, HRP’s Tower of London, NS&I Premium Bonds and Goldsmiths University
– political and campaigning organisations including Hacked Off, The TUC, Help Refugees, Green Party
– exciting tech startups including Emotech, DroneDeploy, Breezie and HATDex
– travel organisations including Together Travel, the Digital Tourism Think Tank and Visit Norway
– ecommerce and retail companies in the luxury and premium space including KINN, Nini Organics, Gifty and The Wedding Club
– renowned agencies including Zone, Unity PR, Gung-Ho Comms, The Team, Marmalade Film & Media, Things Unlimited (Fever PR / Nelson Bostock Group), 72 Point, COIN research
– accredited and respected training programmes including Hyper Island, Digital Mums, ABE and Certitec
Services I offer:
– Strategy and tactics consultancy
– Planning and support around launch
– Ongoing community management
– Influencer identification and outreach
– Bespoke training programmes and materials
– Content strategy, production and copywriting
– Insight and trends research and analysis
– Speaking at events and in the media
After working with a large number of startups I have developed more of a generalist digital marketing skillset alongside my social media specialism – now adept at creating and testing email campaigns, web copy, awards copy, landing pages, paid social, influencer outreach and digital PR.
Awards & recognition:
– PR Week 30 Under 30 2013
– BIMA 100 Rising Star 2016
– GRLPWR GANG Collective member
– Regular guest presenter for Hyper Island’s Digital Marketing Online Course
– Judge for Economy of Hours’ Creative++ Entrepreneurs accelerator Feb 2017
– Panelist for Chartered Institute of PR’s social media and technology ethics review and advising speaker on Fake News for the All Party Parliamentary Group on Cybersecurity
– #DTTT expert on social engagement and content
– Featured in media including Channel 4 News, ITN News, BBC News, the Guardian, Reuters, TIME Online, OZY
– Regularly speak and write about my experience, insights and interests
– The Nike Foundation’s Girl Effect account I’ve worked on strategy and community management for was named in the Guardian’s top 9 business and child rights accounts.
– I created and implemented the digital strategy for the Hacked Off campaign, leading to a record-breaking petition (100k signatures in 72 hours) and 18k emails to Parliament in a single weekend.